BOSTON (CBS) — Dogs love bones. But two local families say a packaged bone they bought at a large discount store, nearly killed their beloved pets.
Lisa Nickerson of Onset gave her dog, Nala, a Real Ham Bone by Dynamic Pet Products back in March. She says within hours her dog got violently ill and was very sick for more than a week.
“Every day I thought I was going to lose her,” she said. “I was crying every day. I missed work. It was awful,” she said”.
Rachel Fortier of Rochester, New Hampshire thought she too was watching her dog, Raja, die after giving her the same bone. Raja ended up at a Veterinary hospital for a week.
“I was devastated at the thought of not being able to take her home,” Fortier said.
Both women say they were shocked when they read the label after their dogs got sick. …
View original post 318 more words